Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring offers many benefits which include:
- Water resistance – Vinyl is naturally resistant to water, with LVP and LVT flooring products ideal in rooms with moisture exposure such as kitchens, bathrooms and laundry rooms.
- Stain and scratch resistant – The resilience of the high-quality products provides protection against stains and scratches unlike real stone tiles or wood planks
- Easy Installation – These products are increasingly easier to install with some types providing easy click and lock flooring options
- Simple cleaning – LVP products are durable with normal cleaning keeping your floors looking fresh and new for many years
- Wide selection of colors – with the many choices available you can find any shade you’re looking for from light to dark and everything in between including White-Washed and Onyx variations
- Replicate wood types – LVP is available in varying wood grain finishes including Maple, Oak, Walnut or even distressed barnwood
- Lower cost than stone or hardwood – LVP provides beauty and durability at a lower cost than natural materials
Great Western Flooring offers LVP products from the best names in the flooring industry such as Mohawk, Armstrong and Shaw Flooring. We have over three decades of experience in pleasing customers with high-quality products and professional installation. If you are unsure as to which type of flooring is best suited for your installation, our design specialists can help you evaluate the varying products and their qualities to find the floor of your dreams.
Beautiful flooring can make your house feel like a home, adding comfort and warmth in a style to match your décor. Stop by one of our conveniently located design centers in Naperville, Oswego or St. Charles to see the many options available and speak with a professional to ensure that you get the best value for your purchase.
Great Western Flooring offers high-quality flooring products, professional installation and exceptional customer service. Contact us today to be sure your flooring installation is a huge success that will add value to your home for many years to come.